Power Session: Strengthen Your Innovation Instinct with Six Thinking Hats
Innovation Instinct: “Your ability to
generate, build, and implement valuable ideas.”-Lynda
Curtin, The Opportunity Thinker
Successful organizations are equipped with employees who are
skilled at creative and innovative thinking. They have a well
developed Innovation Instinct. They understand what innovation is
and what it's not. They are equipped with practical tools designed
to uncover fresh new solutions. In this hands-on interactive
session, we'll explore how to strengthen your Innovation Instinct
with the time-tested tool, Six Thinking Hats.
Power Session Objectives
In this fast-paced, hands-on session
- Understand what this world famous Six Thinking Hats tool is
all about, and why it's a terrific tool to strengthen your
- Uncover how to break the idea-killer habit.
- Appreciate the essential role gut instinct and intuition
play in the creative process.
- Experience a quick sequence for productive idea evaluation.
- Understand why it isn't fair to a new idea to look for the
The essence of innovation:
“Give your customers the ability to do what they can’t do, but
would have wanted to do if only they knew they knew they could have
This Power Session is Designed For
- Groups who want to strengthen their Innovation Instinct and
experience how a practical tool can help with that effort.
- Executives who want to provide productive support for
creativity and innovation.
"Six Hats is a simple,
yet powerful tool that can be learned rapidly and used immediately
to achieve long-lasting results. Six Hats has helped our product
development group to generate ideas quickly, evaluate them
efficiently, and implement action plans effectively." - Laura
Book this Power Session
- If you're looking for an interactive introduction to
creativity and innovation that is practical, yet interesting,
thought provoking, will really engage your group of smart
people, and is fun.
- If you've heard about the Six Thinking Hats method, really
want to know more, and have an event coming up that would
provide a perfect introduction.
out case studies and articles. Learn more from great companies like
ABB, HP, Nestle, and Boeing.
The New Reality …
- Innovation is an everyday business basic.
- Innovation is a people process.
- Innovation is everyone's job.
This Power Session is designed for: Keynotes ▪
Team Events ▪ Conference Presentations ▪ Executive Retreats
60 minutes · 90 minutes · 120 minutes
To schedule this Power Session for your next event contact Lynda
Curtin at 818-507-6055 or info@LyndaCurtin.com